ThinC-VAULT is an encrypted USB storage device with built-in fingerprint biometric and military grade encryption.
- Biometric authentication – encrypted fingerprint templates never leave the device’s secure element.
- Secure hardware controller – designed in compliance with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standards.
- Secure storage management – multiple storage partitions with additional PIN protection for each partition.
- Secure key management – Generates internal encrypted keys for every fingerprint.
- Compatibility – functional on all operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android through OTG).
- Customisation – admin user can set a ‘self-destruction’ timer to detect a number of unauthorised authentication attempts.
Ensurity help businesses gain cyber sovereignty in encryptions. They design and manufacture specialised secure hardware, software and mobile applications. Ensurity is a member of MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Association), which consists of an elite group of cyber security technology companies partnering with Microsoft in building advanced solutions for evolving threats.
Security & cryptography:
- Secure controller cryptographic acceleration – AES 256, RSA ECDSA, EC-KCDSA, Ed25519, RNG, SHA256/SHA512
- Hardware-based AES256 for data storage encryption
- Dynamic on-board key generation
- Device will be unlocked/accessed only on successful biometric authentication
- Designed in compliance with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standards
- Soft-tamper / Factory-reset
Connectivity: High-speed USB 2.0
- Read speed: 7 MB/s
- Write speed: 5 MB/s
- Durability: ~10,000 insertion cycles
- Storage temperature: -40C to 85C
- Operating temperature: -5C to 55C
- Operating voltage: 4.9V ~5.1V
- Over voltage protection: up to +28V
Device compatibility: Windows, Mac and Linux
Management tool compatibility:
- Desktops, laptops and servers
- Support for operating systems: Windows 7 and above for desktop versions / Windows 2012 and above for server versions / macOS
- EN 55032:2015 (Class B) / EN 55024:2015
- EN 61000-4-2:2009 (contact: level 2 (±4kV), air: level 3 (±8kV))
- EN 61000-4-3:2006+A2:2010 (80-1000MHz, level 2 (3V/m))
- EN 61000-4-8:2010 (level 2 (3A/m), continuous field)
- FCC Part15 subpart B: 2018 (Class B)
To download the ThinC-Vault specification sheet please CLICK HERE