ThinC-VAULT is an encrypted USB storage device with built-in fingerprint biometric and military grade encryption.
- Biometric authentication – encrypted fingerprint templates never leave the device’s secure element.
- Secure hardware controller – designed in compliance with FIPS 140-2 Level 2 standards.
- Secure storage management – multiple storage partitions with additional PIN protection for each partition.
- Secure key management – Generates internal encrypted keys for every fingerprint.
- Compatibility – functional on all operating systems (Windows, Linux, macOS, Android through OTG).
- Customisation – admin user can set a ‘self-destruction’ timer to detect a number of unauthorised authentication attempts.
Ensurity help businesses gain cyber sovereignty in encryptions. They design and manufacture specialised secure hardware, software and mobile applications. Ensurity is a member of MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Association), which consists of an elite group of cyber security technology companies partnering with Microsoft in building advanced solutions for evolving threats.