ThinC-AUTH generates and protects security credentials like keys, certificates, tokens and sequesters user information within the hardware to provide military grade protection for your business.
- Configurable security key – protects access to computers, online services, and networks.
- Fingerprint authentication – biometric module prevents any misuses of the Key from unauthorised users.
- Strong security architecture – impossible to reverse engineer fingerprint data from the protected storage.
- Strong algorithms – AES, HMAC, ECDH achieves high-level security.
- Single key for hundreds of services – compatible with multiple PC platforms and FIDO2 enabled web applications
FIDO2 is a phishing proof, password-less authentication protocol developed as a joint effort between the FIDO Alliance and the World Wide Web Consortium (W3C) to create a strong authentication standard for the web.
Sharing the vision of the FIDO alliance, and with the goal of building privacy by design, ThinC-AUTH conforms to FIDO U2F and FIDO2 standards.
Ensurity help businesses gain cyber sovereignty in encryptions. They design and manufacture specialised secure hardware, software and mobile applications. Ensurity is a member of MISA (Microsoft Intelligent Security Association), which consists of an elite group of cyber security technology companies partnering with Microsoft in building advanced solutions for evolving threats.